Friday 23 September 2011

For a Saturday, it's not too bad :)

Some beautiful 'baby came home' stories have arrived. Nothing like crying happy tears xx

I'm spending today at work (on the loader/weighbridge) It's crisply cool but the sky is blue and the sun is shining. I'm tired, and of course I wish I had the day off - it is Saturday after all! But I'm incredibly lucky to be working with two of my favourite people. My Mum (she's one of the most beautiful people on the planet- it's true, ask anyone)and.... My son Joe is here with me too. How lucky am I?



Please keep plugging away at your stories, they mean so much to me right now (I'm feeling very humbled) and eventually when they go to print your experience could help to give someone else perspective or comfort.

I wish you all the most beautiful day,
Trine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment